How do I pay for my unit?
- We accept cash, check or credit card payments. We offer automatic credit card payment for your convenience. Our 24 hour KIOSK (Located at any of our locations) located at the rental center also gives you the ability to make your payment at YOUR convenience! You may also pay online, by phone, or at the office.
What are your office hours and access hours?
- Our office hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday and 9:00am to 4:00pm on Saturdays at our Green Bay Rd location. 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday and 9:00am to 4:00pm on Saturdays at our 60th Ave. and 75th St. locations. *Access hours 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
What Do You Do To Keep My Belongings Safe?
Barth Storage has computerized gate access with unique PIN code access. State-of-the-art surveillance system that digitally records 24 hours a day. Security fencing and lighting surrounds the entire property. And our highly trained staff conduct regular walks around the area.
Do you have climate-controlled units?
- Yes, our facility located on 4217 Green Bay Road provides Climate Controlled Units ranging from 5×10 to 10×25.
Can I purchase boxes and packing supplies from Barth Storage?
- Yes, we offer a full suite of packing and moving supplies. Tenants of Barth Storage receive special VIP Pricing on all merchandise.
Do you have any specials/promotions?
- Barth Storage continually offers promotions on move in’s. Call for details.
What is your 24 hour KIOSK center?
- Our KIOSK center (located at any of our three locations) is available 24 hours a day to make payments or rent a new unit. Go to our 24 hour KIOSK section for further information.
When can I access my storage unit?
- You can access your unit 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Do you have handcarts or dollies I can use at your facilities?
- Yes. You’re welcome to use our complimentary carts and dollies, available at our climate controlled building only.